SVSSS transparent PNGs - part 2: 7seas vols 3 & 4
Liu Qingge
Trapped Shen Jiu
Airplane rescuing his damsel in distress
Together
Cleaning up
Wet SQQ
Tiny Shen Jiu
Live Zhuzhi-lang reaction
I've gotta admit I'm surprised by how well he turned out. TLJ was in the way of his left shoulder but his expression is so perfect I wanted to do that one anyway. Had to copy & flip & adjust bits from his right shoulder in a random mishmash to cover as much of the missing area as I could, & then shaded over any joins. Honestly expected it to turn out looking a mess because shading is haaaaard, but damn it actually worked.
Please let me follow you for follow you for the rest of my life
Advice needed + reactions
This looks interesting out of context heh
Unhappy LBH
Proposal
I've limited the width of most of these so as to not bork up my layout. For full size, right click & copy the link into a new tab, or go to the Tumblr post here.

no subject
I was scrolling through the Latest Page when I found this post.
Eeepp, these are so good! I finished rereading the series and these images brought back some emotions XD.
Added this post to my Memories.